my bad day...

feeling better now...
since i went to school today and saw my friends...
*including me drawing some mangas about tutu got chase by bebe...
muahaha...
*anyway,bebe is panda's shitzu...
and have a really great time in school...
and having this really pain eye infection...
since i dunno how did it happen...
and was like...
oh that stupid cells keep growing at the wrong place...
and have my hands 'shaped' up...
still doing the paper cut thingie...
since my sister need to pass up tomorrow...
but then something unexpected happen...
and now i'm down to the dumps again...
not that it was my business...
just that i felt...
why did he do that?
where are you!?
don't just make us go all worry...
everyone may thought that i'm a person that doesn't care about anything...
but i just don't wanna express it...
you can't do anything even if you just express it...
i was planning to do some fun post to cheer me up...
but looks like this post is a sad one again...
and tomorrow...
is the big day of mine...
since there's no more seniors standing there for me...
i'm all alone now i think...
but if everything's all right i'll come back and post something cheer then...
and i will hit some photos for you xinqi don't worry...
just that's i'm so speechless now...
haha...
going to tuition in another 2 hours....
so i'll just lie down and relax for a while...
and wish that he'll be okay...
and come back in one piece and not two pieces...
peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day