my saturday

random pictures during tuition yesterday...
this is xing ling daydreaming...
and jayjay is drawing domos on her testpad...
*didn't pay attention during class...tsk tsk tsk...
jayjay with domo!!!!
adorable...
look soooooo cute jayjay...
*sorry i didn't delete the picture keke...
and then went home to bake some peanut biscuits...
for new year of course...
and with the new oven we bake really fast...
tada~
the cute big and small and medium biscuits....
my sisters and my mom...
in the kitchen....
*my sister's hair looks like rukia's....(little one)
and i made a Mr. peanut!!!!
anyway my mom don't wanna let me do that...
because she say wasted...
but what did we waste??
like in the end it will end up in the stomach....
and my mom just keep tell me to stop doing the man...
and here comes.........
MY DAD...
and i asked him:daddy...do you think that we should make lots of shapes of the biscuit?
dad:why?
me:because this will increase our creativity...and also will let people feel happy when they eat...
dad:ok lo...do la...
me:yay~
mom:haiyo don't let her do la...
dad:why not....
*quarreling...while i'm happily making the mr peanutman...keke
and went to shop ofr new year clothes today morning...
so boring...
i hate shopping if you ask me...
because requires a lot of energy to walk...
kekeke...
anyway i have the 'i don't wanna shopping' look on me...
but i don't think anyone notice it...
and i don't talk much during the shopping...
just don't blend in i guess....
kekeke...
and since the day before yesterday there's this someone...
who keep calling my phone...
at thursday the bloody guy called 3 times...
and yesterday was like 6 times...
and today he rang me again...
i just pick up the phone:who is this...
he just keep quiet...
and i pass my phone to my big sis...
*not good with scolding people unless i was really pissed off...
and my sis use malay to ask who is this...
and the guys finally spoken...
so i assume that he's a malay then....
and my sis was like:kau nak kena!
and my mom took the phone and scolded the bloody guy...
but the problem is...
she took the phone upside down...
and even scold so scary...
and then only she know that she took the phone upside down....
and we are like:huh..............*speechless..*
and then we just laugh...
that's a really shit guy...
disturb my life...
anyway...
not gonna miss the chance to talk with my cousins and friends...
and miss my bleach!
polar bear signing out for now...
peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day