school for today

school was fun today...
not fun la..
just okay okay...
anyway the classic for today is shir's felling down pose...
yaya we were like laughing about some new names we were creating for panda...
and because that time we are going to the activity room...
*and why is that room call 'activity room'???makes no sense...
and we were like walking down the stairs...
and she just tumble off...
and then land with her ass...
but when she fell...
we are like laughing...
not the falling la...
is still the name we created...
and shir was like laughing on the floor and panda was squating on the floor....
laugh till have stomachache...
==
of course i'm also laughing...
just that i didn't fell down that's all...
but still kinda pity shir,panda and jayjay...
got called up by teachers to answer question like 3 times...
and i was called to go out to draw some cute wave...
and because i'm the only one who was wearing a sweater...
during 10.00am in the morning...
and i was like:oh forget it just simply draw...
and draw like some lines...
*and what i drew is correct...if you wanna know
and there's this really bloody classmate of mine...
XX:oh she's acting to be cool...
and that time i was thinking:how can a person who is wearing a sweater and taking a chalk to draw lines cool....
and i think the teacher remembers me because of my drawing...
*i simply draw,and i was like draw it really fast like i know how to draw...but actually is because i just wanna get back to my place because of the big fan up there above the board...
and then the teacher was talking about the sound waves...
and he asked me:chuah ai lyn,where did you live...
i was like:hmm...good question...i should just lie to you then...
and the XX was:oh she lives in bukit gambir......
hell shit..........
like who want you to tell where do i live...
and now everyone knows where i live...
geez...
and my class monitor also hates her a lot because she was just like meddle into our business...
no one wanna let teacher knows where we live you know...
if you wanna to let the teacher remembers you...
just try to wear some tu-tu to school...
that will be so memoriable...
haix....
and so i just say out loud that:oh XX your boyfriend also live at my neighbourhood you know?
teacher didn't heard that la...
*busy with the throboscope...
and my monitor was like:you go girl!help me to get my revenge...
hahahaha...
and she was stoned over there...
not that i'm cruel you know...
she just did that kind of stuff to me like a zillion times...
just to get teacher's attention...
like hugging me in tuition centre...
*i like hug everyone except her and another 2 crappy girls....
shoot i was so embarassed...
*no hugging in tuition centre except class...my rules...
so i just can't bear it...
and of course a lot of things happen...
and i was like:hectic...endless homework...mountain style of homework...HISTORY....
==
anyway gotta get back to my history for now...
note to shir:hope you get well soon with the injured arm...
note to keane:my mom say you should just learn chinese so she can communicate with you...
note to everyone:i'm not going to open fb...cause my laptop to shut down without a reason...so if anything happens just tell me here...i'll curi curi open my house computer to see...haha...^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day