tired!

morning..........
so refresh when i think about morning....
i'm kinda a morning person you know...
anyway...
went to school and was like...
wow i feel like i haven't be in school for a year or something like that...
muahahaha....
and school's fine..
and we have chosen our class item!
yay!
no more worries...
and the audition's date has been change to march...
wish is good to hear...
and i took domo-kun to school...
i use it as my sweater keeper at first...
because i feel like so wasted let domo-kun sit there...
on my table...
doing nothing...
and now he's my pencil case...
muahahahha...
my friends was like:wow are you serious?
like duh....
since my current pencilbox can't really fit my calculator in...
and domo can fit that...
and even my wallet..
maybe my handphone too during tuition...
muahaha
and tutu was like:domo-kun~~~*fuwa*
and do the dreamy face....
*puke while laughing my heads off*
and she scold me for not buying a domokun with hands...
and here comes my imaginations again...
*she holding domo's hand and swirling in a corner
while she was surrounded by flowers and we are like
'what's she doing..............==llllll
anyway...
too much doses of manga...
life is really hectic today...
tuition here and there...
and when i walked into the class of cswong(tuition)...
he was like listening to canon in D major!
*ya one of my fav piece of song*
come on!
he don't even look like a person who listens to that!
and i was like eating a burger(represents really clumsy type)
and was listening to canon in D major(represents the gentle type)
walao...
such a big contrast...
and he was like talking about how to enjoy life...
actually i also did what he did before...
just that i don't wanna say it out...
thinking of his fans will come and kill me...
*imagining*
i shouldn't said a single word...
if i wanna make it alive...
and the stupid sports stuff...
boring as usual...
and the air was like totally polluted...
someone burn rubbish or i dunno...
forget it...
i'll just die early then...
and now i have like tons of homeworks...
since i didn't went to school yesterday...
haix...
saturday have school too!
die!!!!!
i still wanna live!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day