saturday


oh i miss you sooooooo much blue-chan!!!
and my dear handphone!!!
(got over reacted a little...)
and now my current status is:
a)polar bear
b)crow
c)trumpet
d)domo-kun
e)dog
i have a split personality i think...
and the last 5 days i was like being a total retard...
(that's the only thing i can do to make me relax...keke)
and since i didn't get to use my handphone or laptop...
i concentrate on this...

looks like a kindergardener's masterpiece...
i draw it ok...
free hand le...
muahaha...
when my friend saw this they were like:dude...what are you doing to your moral book?
because our teacher mr. gan tell us to do a mind map...
and since i dunno how to draw a mind map...
i draw this instead...
hey...
at least i finish it...
not like my friends...
all have handphones and computers to use during school day...
and that stupid panda even go out with ***...
(better don't mention)
even when i said the name...
her face will turn goofy...
and a really nerdy smile will come curling up on her face...
*shiver*
and as a water supplier and parka supplier...
i think that:***,just pretend to be a girl and get into our school!
hahaha...
and this is my table that had already get messy at the 1st day of school...

and not to forget sherlock homles!
sorry to tell you that i'm kinda a big fan for him...
but i'm not the big fan that was like:oh i know his favourite colour and blah blah blah...
bloody hell for someone who only knows that but dunno his true nature...
the sentence that amuze me so much is what he said:
'i'll never understand women,watson....'
hahaha...
indeed that women are hard to understand...
but i'm not a women...
i'm a girl...
hahahahah...
and mixed up with some boy's DNA...
kekekekeke...

oh and i also draw some really really crude drawing of domo-kun...
on my book...

yesterday was like a marathon...
the 1st class...
mr gan tell us to write the 36 moral values and the key words for that...
manage to finish it in half an hour...
with my almost breaking hand(50%)...
(you'll never know how much i have copy)
and before i get to put down my pen...
here comes my history teacher...
tell us copy notes...
and my hand's status was dropped until 30% of my hand is fine...
and then before the teacher get out from the class....
the math teacher was already waiting outside...
and i just keep copy again...
and after that is additional maths...
my favourite....
because i don't need to listen to what he say...
and keep doing the piled up math homework...
and then after i finish the homework...
here comes the english teacher...
tell usto write creatively...
T.T
like dude...
i still want my hand!
and everyday the homework was like a mountain....
(that's what my friends said)
i totally agree on that...
and of course i found out that i was steam enough to take my glue as my eraser and rub it on my book...
i have no idea what is happening to me if you ask me...
even my hand got clamp by the car door...
(long story....)
but it's kinda fun in school...
at least my friends will humor me with their jokes...
and funny drawings of panda and ***...
hahahaha...
and of course i'm kinda sad that my cousins are leaving...
they live so far away in australia!
T.T...
no more stories about happy families...
no more stories about what school is like in australia...
totally knock down...
but at least i met dino in school...
(stupid dino...didn't tell me that you're going to school that day)
and shir's unusual creative name...
she called the liquid paper that has a part that is kinda swell up 'leg'....
because she said that the part that swells up looks like the muscle on our legs...
==...
i think that we are not normal for now...
and also the weird story of cinderactla...
that our additional math teacher told us...
really stupid story really...
because my teacher believe that there will never be a man who will hug you and dance with you all night without asking your name...
hahahaa....
that's really really true if you ask me...
and of course the happiest thing is that...
we don't need to do the stupid introduction in class at the 1st day of school...
like:i stand up and say
my name is XXX,studied is s4c last year...
god that was so stupid looking...
luckily my teacher didn't tell us to do that this year...
and my resolution for this year:
WORK HARD,AND DON'T GET DEMERIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day