before school


that's it!!!
i'm going to beg my mom to let me watch sherlock homles!!!
as if...
she'll slap me on my face and say...
'school is starting you idiot!'
maybe i'll tell my uncle to download it then...
17 hours to school...
oh god i just wish that this day never comes...
haven't cut my hair...
lazy cut my hair...
my table looks like a nest...
and there're storybooks everywhere...
i wanna stay at home and sleep for 11 hours...
(like just now)
oh but i don't wanna have my dinner at 11 p.m...
[i tell myself that i will sleep at 10...but my mom just bought dinner and came home at 11...and buy................mee with chili(ewww~~)and chee chong fun(can someone possibly eats such a sweet food before sleeps???)]
so i just like ate a few strings of mee and a little of the sweet food...
and went to bed...
definitely will get thinner if this continues...
and school is starting too...
so i'm going to have my running-up-and-down-and-get-thinner life back again...
and the life of wearing a jacket to school...
(early in the morning is COLD~~~~)
wait...
i don't have a jacket...
but the one that my dad bought me should do the trick i think...
and my life of endless homework and physics will once again be starting...
oh god there are so much tragic stuffs happening this year!!!
and also the wushu farewell and aniversary...
i'm the one who will be farewelling this year...
and also joining buddha club this year...
(i have some reasons why i don't wanna stay in the japanese culture club...)
and i won't be using computers from every monday to friday!
and handphones too...
god this is really really saddening...
and just received a phone call...
my aunt is inviting us for a lunch??!
oh god and my mom tell me to wear something nicer...
and i was like:nicer....
and thinking of what i'm wearing now...
a waterproof shorts and a red shirt which looks really old...
hmm...
better get change...
so polar bear will be signing put for now!
and maybe will be signing back in after a week...
and i will tell you what the heck is happening to our school...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day