another sunday

well here comes another sunday...
that will end my life of surfing the net and blogging...
for another 5 days...
still nothing is back to normal...
except for my mind...
but nothing special happen yesterday anyway...
life's boring lately...
and still dunno what should i do with the class item and interclass...
so irritating...
but my most important duty is just to pull the class together right?
then i should just do that...
but it's hard that you hardly know your classmates...
since our class changes every year...
and i just know some names...
because the rest are just quiet...
definitely not my type of friend...
*my row and my monitor's row are the only ones that is noisy...*
so my form 5 life is just simply annoying...
and when asked about the class item...
the 2 middle rows...
just like shut their mouths like none of their business...
hey...
this is your class you know...
jay jay even tell me that she really like this year's class...
maybe because no more 'black and white'...
hahaha...
*black and white are some asshole girls that are really hiao*
i will try my best to pull it together don't worry...
^^
if they still don't wanna respond to anything...
then if i got mad...
muahahaha...
they don't wanna see that...
i don't think anyone see that before...
except for someone in cw...
hahahaha....
so just cross my fingers and wish for every darn thing will get better...
or i'll went bizzare...
then don't blame me for doing that...
hahah....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day