friday...darn

oh god i'm so late for school today!
because i slept like at 11.00 p.m.....
mainly because i reached home like so late yesterday...
without my homework all complete...
and that mr. lau just simply likes to touture us...
anyway...
my big sister is the alarm clock for this year...
*dunno why i can't hear any alarm clock except my handphone since i change to afternoon section last year
and my sis just woke me up like:
god ailyn wake up...7.00 liao!
and my mind was:
oh 7 a.m....i thought it's a holiday today...
and then my mid just 'ting~'...
and i was like:
OH GOD 7.00A.M.!!!WHAT THE!!!!!
and i was like scramble around brushing my teeth...
didn't bath...
no time...
oh not to forget to kick my little sister's bed...
she's having school activity today...
and i was:
CRAP BLOODY HELL YOKELYN WAKE UP!I'M GONNA BE LATE YOU FAT ASS!
ya i'm kinda rough when it comes to breaking school rules...
i don't wanna get the stupid crap demerit thingie...
my graduate certificate will be so ugly with the comment
'late for school.'
ARGH!
and so i was like rushing here and there...
get into the car and we just go...
and god caught up with the traffic!
grr....
and then reached school by 7.25a.m....
LATE...
i was thinking of taking off the blue dress outside...
so i can sneak in as a person who went for activities...
*that way won't be having demerits
but...
wearing my white blouse...
*pj t shirt washed yesterday...
you gotta be kidding!
so have no choice...
and the 1st class...
mr gan chee meng--moral!
god...
so i was like running into the corridor...
with the warden traffics...
and i just shout 'S5D!06007!'
and run though the corridor...
god i prefer to get demerit than get late into the scary teacher's class!
so i was once again trying to break by record of running 16s for 100m...
ya like that will happen if i don't have like extra 5 kg on me...
*stupid bag...
and luckily i was in the class long before the scary teacher came in...
by that time jayjay them was like:
'wow!incredible our dear ailyn is late for school!'
but i have no strength to talk since i just run so far...
and climb 3 floors...
but i think they'll let me go for a warning...
since it's the 1st time...
muahaha...
anyway have the crappy experiment...
kinda boring...
just kinda happy when tutu was creating some domo song...
and both of us was like...
ailyn:domo domo~
tutu:oh~domo domo~
hahahaha...
and jayjay was like:oh god please don't sing it anymore...
SO IRRITATING!
and her mommy kind of temper was back!
'don't sing again or i'll hit you 2 with my ruler!
and we are like:T.T...she's so scary...i'm scared...
muahahahaha...
have fun for today...
and have school tomorrow too...
please don't let me overslept again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day