the funeral

didn't go to school today...
since the funeral starts at 11.00 a.m....
i was like:aww~so happy that i wake up at 8.30a.m....
and my friends are all suffering in school...
muahaha...
then we went to the place where we should be...
and just pray and do a lot of traditional stuffs...
the casket and the body is going into the incinerator anyway...
but actually i have  nothing to say about this funeral...
since i was like...
oh they are doing this so i should have follow too...
so as my cousin that is at the same age as me...
my grandpa and grandma wasn't there...
because of some traditional stuffs again...
and when the casket was pushed into the incinerator...
my aunt cried so hard...
and it looks so fake...
*no 'offence'...you are the one who cause this...
and the ceremony ends at like 1.00 p.m....
and the 'kind' mr lau give us so many additional maths' questions...
hello...
i'm not in school you know...
not really in the mood of doing anything...
since his death cause a really atmosphere among my family...
and to be honest...
i was quite sad with it...
but there's this cousin that i think that she's even cold blooded than me....
when the funeral starts...
she's still reading her story book...
==...
he's your uncle you know...
just pay some respect!
==
anyway...
i think i kinda miss a lot of fun in school...
heard shir said that panda is so lonely without me...
muahaha....
tomorrow won't be at home until 9.30 p.m....
and it's gonna be a really tough day for me tomorrow....
ps:feel so creepy when my domo-kun  is looking at me...
*shiver*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day