+011019+

a new start begins with a new month~
it's october guys!!
i like october...
(i didn't mean it that i like it because of my birthday)
just that this month always makes me cheerful~
but i know that some of them are suffering their pmr exams...
haha...
but i don't think that's a big deal...
hehehe...
anyway...
now only i realize that...
chocolate mooncake are soooo good...
because my mom never bought me that kind of flavour before...
and yesterday my dear panda~~~
belanja me to eat...
thanks a lot~
althought she didn't go to class yesterday...
and make me feel lonely...
T.T
and turtle and swan even draw my hand...
and my hand was full with butterfly and tortoises...
and also algae?!
haix...
turtle said that the tortoises need food...
and they eat algae...
and the algae is me...
==
never mind about them...
and during pj...
*tummy rolling laughing*
our class was like having a small concert...
we were like surrounding nabi...
ps:if you dunno who's that just don't ask...
because we wanna hear nabi sing the hindi song...
(at least i think it's hindi)
and i laugh really hard that time...
and that renee...
keep pretending that she's crying because nabi's voice really touch her...
haha...
and she even sings in a really high pitch...
and even pretend to be fei yu qing...
and after this...
our class monitor even rap the lolipop's song...
(she's a big fan)
and the way she rap...
was soooo cute~
haha...
and really funny...
but time passes huh...
next year we all maybe weren't in the same class anymore...
haha...
wish for the best...
and hope for it...
(to all pmr candidates...aza aza fighting~)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day