+the day i didn't went to school+

well...
1st of all...
i want to show you this...
haha...
kinda nerdy to me...

today morning...
i tell my mom about my decision of not going to school...
and of course my mom let me have it my own way...
yahooooo~~~~~~
and eat breakfast with my sisters...
siao po come out again...
i ate this~~
i like it since i was a kid...
(told you that i like eat hard food...)
sort of like pancake...
and has peanuts on it~~~~
also sugar~~~~
melt melt melt~~~
and then take my sister and cousin to school...
passenger:

(that face was ugly...muahaha)
driver...
or so-called ahmad:

went to macdonalds~~~~
yay...
and my sister was paying...
(of course...i am broke)

because she want the free glass...
she bought the large set...
and i got the sundae~~~
hehe...
everything is sweet~~~

and went into school for a while...
to see...

hueilan and renee~~~
haha...
they keep scooting me home...
because i keep telling them that i am not going to classes....
wakaka...
and also...
dear shir~~~~~ley hang...
so menumpukan perhatian on her additional maths...
haha...
she didn't come to school yesterday...
and left renee alone...
heart broken...
T.T
anyway...
i think that i was quite fortunate for not going to school today...
because:
1.today when go home there will be a massive traffic
2.ah hiah and history teacher are lending periods...
3.i lazy....
haha...
but didn't found the people i wanna talk with...
nevermind then...
this is the glass that my sister got...
nice hor...
i prefer the blue one...
but it was sold out??!!

and we went to macdonalds again...
wow...
my sister wanna eat burger...
just now we drive thru...
this time we went inside...
and saw the crampy macdonalds...
packed with people...
mostly heng ee students...
they are having their graduation today...

people studying...
makes me wanna belasah my sister...
take me go here and there...
haix...

and when reach home...
study...
study...
and study...
biology...
haix...
so many things to study!!!
i gonna suffer if this continues...

and can't stand the glasses that i am wearing...
kinda tight...and my head hurts...alot...
so i gave mossy a try...
cute~~~~~~

and of course...
i had wrote my letter...
said that i am sick...
because there's no other option...
and i was so happy with my handwriting~
like my dad's...

and then went for training
nice le....
kinda enjoy my life for today...
because...
i was running in the evening...
and my friends were all suffering in malay class...
except for tutu and jay jay of course...
hahahahaha...

and saw the ivory tower...
kinda high...
for a tiny person like me...
and my sister was walking like a snail...
can't finish the plan of running because it's raining...
oh well...
i will just run tomorrow...
kinda stress...
i think that i was getting stresser and stresser everyday....
can't finish my studies...
and still here typing...
i just dunno what to do??!
i don't wanna get bad grades...
and i feel really tired of the drama and all...
and i really wish that i can just sleep and never wake up...
and no one was there when i want to tell...
i mean not no one...
just that even if i speak out...
i still can't relieve out the stress...
not even a bit...
haix...
gonna die in another 3 days...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day