+i wanna sleep+

see the colour of the sky??
yup...
it's the middle of the night...
(6.00 am la actually)
and my mom wake me up...
for jogging...
what??!!!!
i was like burning the midnight oil yesterday and today she wake me up??!!
and the photo was a blur because i was running with my sleepy sister beside...
we start from our house and run to the last street...
and then pass the ivory tower...
and back to my house...
and again...
and again...
and again...
pass the nasi kandar stall...
which open 24-7...
so i said...
i won't be starving if i am hungry...
because the 7-11 is also 24-7...
haha...
and of course...
not to forget to put these up...
lolipops~~
i haven't eat it for a while...
my sister bought for me...
thx a lot...
and then...
while i was having a headache about my unfinish biology...
my mom said that we must go to sunshine square...
because they are having discount...
i was so stress out and she take me here and there...
haix...
really sad...
i was so sleepy also...
wake me up early in the morning...
and the neighbourhood was so quiet...
i even pray the sky yesterday that please rain today morning at 6 am sharp...
but nothing happen...
how can you do this to me??!
and when my sister and i run for about 4 laps...
the sky rains...
what la...
now only rain...
i already finish my jogging...
T.T
and then tell me go to sunshine...
can this day be any worst??
and then i drag my tired and slumpy body and also my soul...
to the place that i hate the most since i was a kid...
because my mom always take me here when i was a kid...
and i always got cramp in the middle of the crowd...
and i hate trying on shirts and bottoms...
it's really frustrating...
but then i saw this...
halloween??
i thought malaysia don't celebrate that...
if the whole malaysia celebrate...
then i won't go out during halloween...
because i will be scared and shocked by the outfits...
and my sister was wearing this...
afro??
don't dare let us see the face...
because she paiseh...
(puke puke gag gag)
and also saw many pcghs students...
but hardly know one...
and went shopping...
but i don't like shop for clothes..
it's boring...
and they just went oohing and ahhing...
and i was so bored...
and can't use my handphone also...
because my mom don't allow...
so i was bored...
for like 2 hours...
and was like walking and trying to recall the stuffs that i had read...
and in the end...
i am finally home...
typing this blog to relieve my stress...
why people have stress anyway??
(i know we have peers...so we have peer pressure...)
but i really can't take so much in...
i don't wanna take it in either...
it just come!
and i am really unsure of what to do...
or what i need to do...
i just study...
and i was so scare that i will flunk it...
and i don't wish that to happen also...
just that....
i dunno...
that feeling of worry and scare...
i really wanna concentrate...
but the house beside mine was constructing...
and was really loud...
and i can't concentrate because...
i didn't have the mood...
i can't tell all out...
because the feeling was something that cannot be describe...
and the day after tomorrow...
i gonna be prepared for it...
althought it's gonna be hard...
but i have no choice have i???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day