+i wanna die+

before i start my deathly 'essay'...
this is mantou~~~
my sister also ate 1...
actually i wanna eat all...
(hungry)
and my moosy was accompanying me...
haha...
he's everywhere i will be...
and now he was reading my bio...
wow...
amazing...
(this picture kinda like a teddy bear day dreaming...)
i also buy a new highlight...
cute hor??
even got the cute fruit family...
(i mean the package)
and yesterday...
i was kidnapped...
by the nurses in the dental room...
T.T
they gonna clean me and caiyun's teeth...
but i dunno how caiyun can take it...
but it's P-A-I-N-F-U-L....
they put this tube in your mouth...
(to suck out the saliva so it didn't mess up their 'construction')
and then the nurse take a pointy stuff...
and start clean my teeth...
(but the feeling was like drilling)
and my teeth has some gum problem since i was young...
and when they take out the saliva...
it was not actually just saliva...
it was blood+saliva...
and not just any blood...
it was A LOT of blood...
and caiyun did it before me...
so in the end both of our dna were mix up in the container full of blood...
*gross*
and it was really painful...
and my teeth was like gotten hit by a hammer...
think about it...
anyway...
the worst is when my mom's car was pancit during our way home...
AGAIN...
can this day get any worse??
and we have to wait for my dad to drive here and help us with the wheel...
and we wait for like 20 minutes...
(i slept)
and my dad came...
and help us with the wheel...
and we just go home...
exhausted...
or rather say so 'lucky'...
this time the wheel was been poked by a piece of steel...
i think is steel la...
and just now i just reload...
and why the digi didn't give me extra rm15 i wonder...
just so hopeless...
and didn't have the mood to study...
as usual...
days are just gettin' worse...
and i can't even concentrate in classes...
this is bad...
and also some unfinished bisness....
oh well...
try to concentrate...
and maybe i can study well...
^^
think positive huh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day