+i am so going paranoid+

before i tell you about another really really great news...
i gotta show you these...
brickbear photo frames~
they are super cute!
i saw it when i was doing some check on the frames...
okay...
just now i went to prangin mall...
in the request of searching 'the gift'...
but what hurts me the most...
is that the book wasn't available there...
broken heart...
smash into pieces...
unable to stick back through...
and then my mom suddenly said that she wanna go to tesco to buy some juices...
and so we went to the 3rd mall...
(for today)
kinda exhausted...
and i just keep telling myself that there's no way that...
the popular here will have the book...
i mean...
there are like tons of racks filled with malay books...
and english books were just like 2 or 3 racks...
and i just went through the books on the shelf...
'a place called here'...
that's the only book that is on the rack...
(i didn't mean the 'only'...just the feeling of the 'only')
anyway...
another shattered heart...
and we also met my cousins there...
coincidence...
and i was kinda sad about it...
until i forget to check the books that are lying there when we came in from the entrance...
and while i was talking with my cousins...
my eyes flew by the table...
and what i saw...
'RIBBON'...
and my mind quickly order my eyes to reverse...
and that's the time...
i met my 'true love of destiny'...
i got really shock...
and i quickly run there and snatch the book...
(it's the last one in the store...)
and i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited...
and confused...
excited because...
for the past few days...
my lost energy wasn't a waste after all...
confused because...
i can't believe that this outlet was selling this...
i mean THIS...
and i kinda scream a little...
and shake my cousin...
my cousins are all shock...
maybe because they never see me so bewilder before....
haha...
and i called my mom...
and i called my friend...
and after i close my handphone...
i shake my cousin....
again...
i just can't believe that this is really happening...
i am going to get my 1st cecelia ahern book...
the feeling wasn't the same as the time i bought my 1st artemis foul book...
the excited,happy,anticipation...
i don't think that everyone can feel it...
getting really down and hopeless...
because of the book...
and suddenly i found it...
(thanks to my dad that take me there!and also my mom that bring me to so many places just to search for that book!)
and now i wanna say...
brenda...
renee...
your friend *** has bought THE GIFT...
for real!!!!!!!!!!
anyway...
*drum roll...
this is the cover of the book...
*slapping myself
this is not a dream...
thsi is real!
thanks to my 2 friends also...
for hearing me whining for the book...
for days...
haha...
^^
peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day