+the day i ate 6 eggs+

wake up at 5.45 a.m...
with my horrible bedhair...
and my sister insist that i take my handphone up...
and hit this bed that i have been sleeping for today...
full of teddy bears...
and nearly suffocate in them...
(my sister hid in her blanket so her ugly face won't appear in here)
my little sister...
also don't want her ugly face on here...
hey...
not cooperative le...
and after my sister finish her bathing dan lain lain lagi...
she gonna fry these eggs for me to take to school...
4...
big...
huge...
eggs...
and here comes the siao po of the year!!
*clapping and cheering*
posing with the.............
i dunno what...
(she even want me hit her picture of she brushing her teeth...)
siao po with a ipod player...
she want me hit her photo of cracking eggs...
i starting to think that who's birthday is it??

and the eggs...
kinda pity la...
we are actually eating chicken's ovum...
so think about it when you eat...

frying...
(like omelette...)

and walah~
4 eggs...
in my lunch box...
and she even fry to more for us to eat...
my mom is going to break when she know i eat so many eggs...
because i think that she just restore the eggs...
haha
and i went to school...
to do the board...
and saw wenchien aka winnie....
haha...
and panda...
jay jay even cook spagetti for me~~~~
happy...
and there's a lot of wishing...
and the hari penyampaian hadiah...
haix...
and me and my friends are studying physics during the whole session...
haha...
this is the so call don't waste time...
because we didn't get any prize...
(except for the sivik project...got the 1st anyway~)
and we have this rm 50 voucher...
and have to split it among 38 students...
and my monitor decide that we buy a pen each...
but then suddenly there's 2 guys...
keep reject the idea...
said that how about we buy file or something expensive...
haix...
and my monitor was kinda angry about it...
because no 1 reject...
and we all know that it's already kinda hard to split the voucher...
haix...
sometimes people are just clueless...
and thanks for all the presents...
(i lend 'the gift' to my friend...)
and there's this friend who send me a 'postcard'...
haha...
really funny...
i dunno why you say it's a postcard...
but i really like the present...
haha...
and also thanks for tutu who send me a cake for my pet~
and my facebook and handphone was full of wishes...
thanks also...
my mom was kinda shock when she saw that my handphone has 15 messages...
but she can't open as i put security lock...
haha...
and it's fun at school for that day...
because we don't need to have math class...
and for today we don't need to go for bio class...
because we gonna have the rehersal for the graduation day...
rm 8 for 8as'...
and rm100 for 7as'...
if use ratio...
it's 2:25...
haix...
too much people get high result...
but 1 thing...
i got my white card...
haix...
got demerit for the marker pen...
T.T
*lots of tears*

and my dad also buy cheese cake~~~
this is my little sister's...
newyork cheese cake...
kinda reminds me of csi ny...
hahahaha...

my elder sister's...
i dunno what it called...
but it's nice...

and mine~~
chocolate cheese cake~~~
keke...

getting old...
and now i realize that...
i have reached the age of riding a motorcycle!
time passes by...
and happy sweet sixteen to myself then~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day