+tiring saturday+

siao po 1...
siao po 2...
siao po 3...

hahaha...
i also dunno what's she doing...
anyway...
suppose went for training today...
but my 'coach' cancel it suddenly because her dad aka my uncle was sick...
and he even have lung cancer...
T.T
*cough cough*
wish him get well soon la...
so as you can see....
smoking is bad...
(you hear that dad??)
so i end up in the study room looking at physics...
tries to be friendly to the formulas and the theory...
but they apparently wasn't expecting me...
T.T
and my dad cook lunch~~~
it's been a very long time since he cook...
because recently his company has some projects...
and now he always went home early...
it's a good thing la...
but sometimes make me think that he lose his job...
choi choi choi!!!
*cough cough*
anyway...
he cook curry....
haha...
that was sweet...
and then we went here...

my grandma's house...
but my grandma has went to the 1 day trip with her friends...
and when i ask where she go...
she think and say...
'ah hoon(my mom) a...i go where a??'
and i was....
==......
*cough cough*
also can't take the sore throat anymore...
i went to buy this...
not ice kacang la...
it's ice with special jelly and lemon...
but the effect wasn't big la...
haix...
*cough cough*
and then suddenly my cousin called my sister...
and asked her to go jogging with she...
and my sister immediately say yes...
and so she take us to their house...
and because my cousin lend my sister sport shoes and t shirt...
she was expecting my sister to pay the 'rental'...
haha...
i wasn't lending anything...
because i always have my sneakers on...
and that day i was wearing a waterproof hawaii shorts and a body glove t...
should'nt be a problem...
haha...
and while i was waiting them to change...
i notice this...
*cough cough*
and when my sister ask my aunt...
(i lazy ask)
she say it's a tea...
and i ask why up there...
and she say because wanna let it get dry...
they just wash the tea...
but they can put under the sun or something else d mah...
why up there???
anyway...
then we depart~
(notice the another sneakers??that's my cousin's boyfriend...and was left out...T.T)
her boyfriend drive us to the shore...
actually not many people know that place...
it was near the long highway that connects the georgetown and sungai dua...
and between the highway has many residental areas...
and there you can look at sea...

pretty le...
actually i didn't hit photo much...
because i was training...

and then the 5 of us just start the run...
my 2 sisters just run like 4 laps...
i dunno how long is the 1 lap...
but i assume that it's like 200-300 m??
haha...
and my cousin says i run 8 laps...
in about half hour??
dunno la...
didn't look at the time also...
just busy running...
and my cousin and her boyfriend are amazing...
they can run really well...
*cough cough*
anyway...
i think i did quite well in the training...
because at least i run without stop...
and my legs wasn't whining...
not like my sisters...
they didn't even walk to the end...
when they saw me running back...
they just turn and run with me...
and then they stop again...
haha...
i dunno that she would be able to run the half marathon or not...
and then after the run...
we went back...
to my grandpa's house...
and i saw them...

still playing??
i wanna go home...
T.T
and then i just go to the hawker centre not far and buy spagetti and cheese wedges...
haha...
and then watch some tv...
they even play until 11 something...
i suppose be watching csi ny now you know??
T.T
*cough cough*
nevermind...
i will just watch it today...
T.T...
anyway...
i will eat pei pa gou la...
so you guys won't see so many cough cough...
haha...
and a very happy bday to yiqin~
haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day