+i hate market+

sleep at 2.30 a.m. in the morning...
and she dragged me out from my cozy bed...
to go to market early early in the morning...
jeez...
anyway...
since i have no choice...
this is what people say happy fruit(in chinese)...
while i was stumbling in the crowd...
(i was half asleep althought i have bath)
saw these stickers...
kids stuff...
and my mom bought this...
the cute hard thingie that has flowers on it...
and when they receive solar energy the leaves will shake...
i can't believe it...
T.T
and the market also has a pet shop...
and i saw this cute cute squirrel~
he/she is soooooo adorable...
and also tortoises~
they're kinda shy le...
oh never mind...

and this...
he looks exactly like the one in g force!!!
also has the spiky hair~
cute~~~

and when i saw the lanterns sold...
only i know that today is mooncake festival...
haha...
and my mom saw this...
and so she buy this...
not bad la...
the electronic lantern...
kinda reminds me of my tuition teacher...
haha...
he tell us before that he buy a ben 10 lantern and let one of my classmates walk around with it in the night market...
==
this is what my mom bought...
but because of my clumsiness..
the flapping thing eventually got broken...
T.T
i didn't mean it...
T.T
and this is...
let me tell you...
at first...
this truck was driving high speed along the road...

but the driver didn't notice that there's a bear...
pacing down the street...
and he didn't manage to break in time...

CRASH!!!
the truck knock on the bear...
pity bear...

in the end...
luckily the driver wasn't hurt...
so he take the bear...
and immediately rush to the hospital...
YI W~U YI W~U...

luckily that the driver is kind...
otherwise......
pity the bear lo...
THE END

and these lanterns...
looks really geli...
because was soaked...
pity the lanterns...
but wish that they can take them to recycle...
haha...
and after...
going to my grandma's house...
and spend almost rest of my time doing additional mathematics...
i was totally exhausted...
T.T
and i was so glad that i can type blog...
god...
and now going out again...
i wanna stay at home...
and now my head feels like cracking also...
brain fried crackdown...
T.T
maybe overdose of math...
gonna sleep well tonight...
if i can...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day