+gosh+

since that the graduation is over...
that means...
my exam is near...
T.T
why so early...
we are not expecting you at all...
(i know you are coming...just that you are NOT WELCOME...)
and i really dunno what to do!!!!!!
haven't finish study...
and now typing blog to release some of the stress...
otherwise...
i will get crazy and also...
ill......
haix...
hate it...
but we just don't have the choice do we...
everyday...
sleep late...
even my mom was shock...
(i am kinda lazy when we are not having exams)
haha...
my life of drinking 2 cups of coffee per day is going to start again...
and i don't care that my tuition teacher said that drink coffee is not good for the brain...
(purleese la...i drink coffee and was black-faced by someone you also dunno la...then your brain mah even worst then mine??haha)
and the life of sleeping in my grandma's bedroom is going to start again...
(the room beside my studies)
it's easier this way...
i got tired...
but don't need to drag myself up...
but just walk through the bathroom...
(the bathroom are connected)
and i just......
poof...
on my bed with my pika and monkey...
nice le...
and lately i dunno that my dad is already insane or mine...
but somethimg weird is in my parents' brain...
and of course......
i won't tell you what's happening...
until the thing is confirm...
haha...
and i just really scare about my physics...
i don't wanna fail again!!!
(although i said it many times...i still fail)
just dunno what to do...
time is almost up...
starting tomorrow i will have to study my history...
otherwise i won't have the time...
and i really wish that my math won't get 6* this time...
i really wish that...
well...
people said...
no pain no gain...
and i am going to start the pain...
by 1st...
take the futon down the stairs and into my grandma's room...
for the war...
T.T
god i am so stress out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day