+tiring sunday+

not really in the mood of typing now...
just got a lecture of no computer because i didn't study in my grandma's house...
because i wanna watch keroro!!
T.T
anyway...
my dad cook breakfast...
haha...
not bad ler...
and went to tuition...
bear bear with the sweet...
(my friend owns that sweet)
bear bear with glasses...

and bear bear with pencil...
cute le...

and bread for dinner...
end of my story...

a lot of things happen today...
and i kinda stress out again...
because i haven't study my history...
if pancake didn't talk about history today i won't be having this freaky feeling...
and all the exam pressure...
i hate physics...
but i have to keep tell myself that i like it...
i like biology...
so i didn't study about it...
i treat chemistry like a friend...
but sometimes i ignore it...
and i treat history like an enemy...
so it's kinda confusing...
T.T
i hate exam really really much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day