+no-school day+

wednesday:
after going to tesco and buy some stuff...
(and i also get lost there...T.T)
and i came here...
my old house...didn't change a bit...
haha...
and my mom said:
'like this you also wanna take picture?you thought this place will be pulled down meh...'
i mean...
what is the wrong of hitting photos??
the law didn't wrote that hitting picture will get fined or whatever...
and we went to fetch my sister and my cousin...
kinda weird...
because i am not in school that day...
haha...
i also meet my queen and ginny and shuyong~
haha...
and this is......
i am not gonna tell you....
haha...
and thursday...
went to school...
and steal this back...

wayne~
(don't get confuse...this is his english name)
and during bio class...
(i didn't listen to what teacher said because i already know what's she teaching...haha)
me,tutu and jj make some really hilarious names...
by the way...
this is wayne and my moosy~
she's cute le...
i bought it in alaska...
and here's the name list that i have just said...
big guy:pizza
pippy:猪肉
skin egg(in cantonese):猪皮
piru:猪肝
blue blue:猪丝
biniki:猪血
brenda:猪脑
shirley:猪脚
wayne:猪肚
jj:猪油
me:猪头
hueilan:猪根
tutu(turtle):猪肠
from left to right:
piru,blue blue,bikini,big guy...
and in case you never see skin egg before...
he's the brickbear that have sweets inside...
rugbi...
and my friend said that skin egg sounds nice...
haha...
and all the weird names like bikini...
jj named it...
and i found out that...
our imagination has no limit...
haha...
and when i went to tuition...
the class looks kinda hollow...
haha...
because it's early...
but dunno why...
i can;t pay much attention on the teaching...
T.T
i am gonna die...
and this...
is wayne admire all the handsome looking guys(anime...)
haha...
he's like a person leaning at the aquarium...
keke...
anyway...
i am school free again~
for today...
going to popular and my mom said that she will buy the book for me...
oh yeah!
i have been waiting for a long long time...
cheers~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day