+the internet here...tortoise+

god damn the internet in here...
slow slow slow...
haix...
because of unexpected 'client'...
i am now here...
typing the blog about my life that stinks...
i was suppose in my house right now...
the most of all...
i can't download my csi:ny here...
god this is frustrating...
and i was watching at the climax...
T.T
and also congrats~
that there's a new member join this big teddy family...
welcome...
dolphin~~~~~~
this is my birthday present...
another early birthday gift...
thanks to object~
and sorry that i put this picture up late...
haha...
and also...
there's another brickbear that join my big brickbear family~
tada~
he's a sportive one...
rugbi~
actually this is a sweet container...
but we can keep the container...
so i call my sister buy it for me...
haha...
sorry if it cost you a lot...
and inside the content...
high colouring,high chemical...
and most of all...
high sweet content...
hahaha...
suddenly become a nutrientionist...
can't help it...
i am sooooooo bored...
and there's too much drama for today...
starting with my sister...
dragged me here to the place i don't wanna be in...
and i don't like to see so much drama...
i just want a peaceful life...
can't??
maybe...
and why he's showing up here...
he's a stone that was threw into a pool of peaceful water...
and then the water in the pool will start to vibrant...
but in the end the water will stop to vibrant right?
wish so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day