+i dunno what to do+

i mean...
now i am really lost...
i dunno how to say this...
but when i think of what happen recently...
i really wish to go insane...
so that i won't be thinking about it...
and everytime when i saw my friends studying...
i just got pressure and more pressure...
i hate it...
i am not good at handling pressure...
(just like in physics)
and i am not good at forgeting something i don't wanna see...
or hear...
everytime i just can't sleep because of it...
hugging my teddy bear also seems to be useless to my 'illness'...
i know...
we have pressure because we have peers...
(because pressure =peer pressure)
but can the pressure just don't get overdose??
i really can't take it...
exam is near...
and i still haven't study my history...
everytime i open the book i gets sleepy...
and i will think...
'since i can't study it well...then i study maths then...'
and here i go again...
wasting time...
and the exam was like.......
26 days away...
(shirley said)
i just dunno what to do...
and just think about next year's spm...
i am so dead next year if i don't improve my physics...
i wish that my scores will get like >70 this time...
high target heh...
well...
that's what people says...
no pain no gain...
and if you get really pain but no gain...
i think that's the worst part of being a student...
tomorrow i have a holiday anyway...
gonna throw myself back in the past...
otherwise...
i will throw myself in the past of my report book...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day