+study day...+

erm...
i feel like i didn't get enough sleep...
because of the homework...
and now i haven't finish it yet...
i am so doom...
HOMEWORK LIST:
1.chemistry's hands-on book(copy 28 pages)
2.copy civic(i forgot bring my book)
3.additional mathematics(5 exercises)
4.modern mathematics
only these looks-like-low-quantity homework...
drives me paraniod...
T.T
so luckily my tuition teacher canceled yesterday's class...
otherwise...
wow...
i can't imagine...
i do my homework till 2 something...
and wake up at 7.45a.m....
i can't sleep again...
sleepy god...
please come and haunt me...
i don't mind...
T.T
but also another luckily...
i didn't have school today~
but a ton of homework on my table...
maybe today's plan of studying wasn't gonna go well anyway...
yikes...
today is also the 1st day of pmr huh...
haha...
wish them luck then...
they are suffering...
and i am now sitting here...
kinda relax...
typing a blog...
(i used to be having that exam too...)
haha...
gonna study now...
adios~
(learn it frokm indigo...kinda catchy...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day