+stress out!!!!+

didn't post photos lately...
because of some connection problems...
finally get some time to post blogs...
because of the school graduation rehersal...
haix...
but i really like the song that the school band plays...
'mamma mia'??
i think...
haha...
nice...
school band rocks!!!
anyway...
been studying lately...
so won't be free to post blogs...
and my blog will be rusting...
T.T
because the exam is getting nearer and nearer everyday...
T.T
totally stress out...
i didn't have time to study at school...
because my friends keep asking me about add maths...
(hehe...i am happy about that but i just feel sad when i see my books over there...)
kinda fun teaching...
but after teaching...
i saw my biology book lying there...
i felt like dying!!!
and today also get the graduation sovenier magazine advertisement records...
(that's what the cover said)
and i realize that...
time passes by...
like today...
i still can't believe that i was already in form 4??
like yesterday i was in form 1...
and i join cw...
met them...
and my new friends...
and it's been fun...
haha...
but at today's rehersal...
to be honest...
i can't feel my legs when i went up the stage...
i don't even dare to face the people sitting down there...
T.T
i have stage fright...
i know...
but it feels scary when we are up there...
and even with my friends all accompany me...
T.T
but i dunno why the teachers all tell us go to school at 8 am sharp...
because it's wasting my time!!
the rehersal starts at 10 am...
and i dunno why i go so early either...
haix...
this saturday is the graduation day...
wish that all my friends will go...
haha...
and my chemistry's hands on book...
(it's a experiment book if you dunno)
has come to an end...
and that means...
i am going to DIE!!!!!
i have to get through the exam...
wish to score in physics...
(i wish...)
and score like 70 something in my biology...
typing a blog feels so good...
at least i won't be keeping all the frustration in myself...
and have fun painting the board with michelle today...
haha...
hands kinda numb...
as i haven't been touching brushes since last year...
and when saw teacher chuah sim swee...
are ordering the form 3 students decorate the foyer...
i also realize...
i used to be one of those students last year...
so really...
time passes by...
T.T
and next year...
i gonna be sitting at the hall having my spm...
T.T
tragic!!!!!!
so...
conclusion....
time passes by...
therefore...
the hypothesis is accepted...
haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day