1st day of december

it's fast huh...
it's december already...
i just have another month...
until my last year of studying in high school begins...
maybe didn't get the job...
since my cousin hasn't rang me till now...
so i'll just forget it then...
visit my paternal grandma...
she laugh quite a lot when she saw us...
true...
it's been a while since we went visit her...
wanna go to one stop and rent some books...
but haven't finish reading the sookie stackhouse's novels...
i just read the 3rd book...
i don't have a really big interest in vamps anyway...
so i read it with a very slow tempo...
(if you dunno what am i talking about then just let it be)
wish that my friends were with me now...
seems that the lonely side of me went all over me again...
didn't touch my handphone these days...
maybe because i didn't touch it for 5 days in a row...
oh well...
just forget about it...
everyday i wake up...
i feel lost...
dunno why...
that kind of feeling...
is there since i was in high school...
wanna watch csi:ny...
but don't feeling like download it...
wanna watch mtv...
but don't feeling like open the tv...
wanna sleep...
but don't feel a single bit of sleepiness...
wanna study chemistry...
but the words just can't get through...
wanna went for jogging...
but my legs don't wanna move...
so in the end...







blogging would be better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day