parachuting


lalala...
have a great wonderful splendid awesome fun time yesterday...
such a pity that uncle kelvin had gone back to singapore...
but he'll be back at new year's eve...
anyway...
saw shuyong went i shop for my gogs...
and she said i was like i'm wearing my pyjamas...
hei...
what else could i wear...
went to batu feringgi yesterday...
and we suppose to reach my aunt's house by 2.30 pm...
so my sister has to eat while driving...

so pity her life...
have to get up early for work and now she has to eat in a way like that...
hahaha...
anyway when we reach my aunt's house...
my cousins wasn't even there...
god..
so we just wait like until 3.40pm...
then what's the point of us going there so early...
(to nicole:i know you feel weird that my school has the rules that we have to cut our hair...but please don't keep asking the rest..).
and then we sat in my aunt's car while the rest sat in my cousin's car...
and my cousin tell us to hit the photo of he in the car driving...
he even call to my sister's handphone to tell them do that...
==
anyway...
because of the reflection...
(according to the physic's chapter 5 light...i really gotten insane...)
we can't see a thing...
hahaha...



and then we reach there...
and brandon and his friend were cutting down the price to sit the banana boat and parachut...
and the person is really a dumb crap...
so we just move on to the next dealer...
(you are not the only one doing this kind of service ok??)
and then we sat the banana boat...
the ride was totally awesome!!!!
there's 7 people per boat...
so me,my 2 sisters,nicole,michelle,lee ann and brian...
and that stupid brian keep jumping up and down!!
and lee ann keep swinging left and right...
and when the boat is turning...
all of us are kinda lost our balance...
and my 2 sisters and nicole fell...
and we are(i mean the person who still on the boat)like:Yeah!!!we didn't fell!
and brian chuckles...
of course since he's the one who cause all this...
and then we jump down from the boat when the boat is going to get near the shore!!
except for my little sister...
i dunno why anyway...
the ride is really fascinating...
i just dunno how to describe it...
erm...
the speed was really great...
that's all i can say...
and then we gone for the parachut...
my big sister pair up with keane and me with chris...
(to prevent any damage of my body,the guys will get it 1st...muahaha)
and my sister and keane went up 1st...
fortunately they tripped and fell during the 1st take off...
and the fell was the main reason of my sister's and keane's bruises on the hand...
and during the 2nd lift off...
they fell again...
but they went up at the same time...
since keane's face landed on the rope before the real take off...
so the rope just like brush his face...

and he got this...



he called it 'battle scar'...
(thanks for letting me take the photo of the face anyway keane~)
and he say:good...i can take it back to singapore...==
i still think that chris's leg was worse...
at least that scar didn't cause the bleeding...
i am the only one that is scar free...
hahaha...
because my sister said that when i fell down...
(due to the force of the parachut)
chris is still running...
(come on...i'm just like 167cm high and chris is like 186cm...of course he's still running)
and the parachut was even awesome...
just that i hate the landing...
i was like a tortoise that gotten upside down...
haix...
and my butt hurts...
and the strings are rough and cause me a lot of pain...
but at least no scars...
that's what i should thank for...
and my sister went for jetski...
because there's a kid that wanna sit the jetski...
but no companion...
and my sister's eyes are like 'bling~'
and then she just go for it...
and while she was doing that...
i went to dip in the sea...
since my body was like all cover in sand and i looks like a beggar...
but didn't really saw the sunset...
and then keane and vincent and my little sister started throwing each other into the sea...
it's fun...
compare to someone...
i don't like to join the 'someone' because of their............
what you said that....
oh forget it....
then we went to eat!!!
rm100 was not enough for 8 kids...
(should be 5 kids...because brian said that my big sister,wayne and brian are adults now...not teenagers...)






and then the day just end like that...
oh and forgot to mention about that we got kick out when we sneak into the hotel to shower...
haix...
kinda siasui...
oh well...
my grandma is cooking nasi lemak today...
(my least fav...i hate spicy...T.T)
but i gotta go anyway...
not going to miss the fun duh~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day