got caught...

yaya...
because of my stubborn sister...
we were caught by my mom when we are going to one stop...
tell her don't go yet she wanted to go...
i also don't have a choice you know...
but there's partially my fault anyway...
because i think i am the one who told her don't need call my mom...
T.T
i'm sorry ok...
haix...
didn't meant it anyway...
不知者不罪...
actually my mom never told us to go eat NEAR my house...
although she scold me that she told me before...
but better don't make her get even mad...
otherwise the time of scolding will increase...
(and my hypothesis about that is sure to be correct)
but she didn't scold much yesterday...
(if you want to say that scolding for 10 minutes is long)
because...
she was sick...
T.T
i never meant to make your cells die so much you know...
T.T
anyway...
since she got well today...
(judging by her dissappearance and appearance in the market...)
and i was able to sit here typing along...
i assume that it's gonna be fine then...
(sounds like scientific investigation)
==...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day