my cousins and i



actually i feel happy that my cousins are all coming back...
(and actually again that they are already here)
so went to meet them and eat at the hawker centre...
well...
i feel kinda tiny...
because my all male cousins...
used to be so tiny when i last saw them...
(like 6 years ago)
are now so tall...
and also good looking...
hahaha....
actually i am already really really exhausted now...
because i just finish my photoshoot in star east...
(that's also why i'm usng english now,easier)
so i'll just post up some pictures...
and let you all see...
















i know it's confuse...
some were at the hawker centre...
all have the american look...
haix...
i feel like i'm the ugly duckling inside...
but i don't mind anyway...
actually i won't tell you who's my cousin and who're not...
because...








if you all wanna kidnap them then i will get the blame...
hahaha...
and i will never ever ever...
do a photoshoot again...
my grandma suffer the most i think...
because she just sit on the sofa like the statue...
and let everyone hit photos with her...
T.T
and there're many interesting stuffs that happened there...
but i'm so lazy to tell because i'm really exhausted...
the stupid DXL camera keep flashing by....
and i feel like a bat the whole time...
and also the idiot shoes!
grr...
hate it...
even have to wear dress...
at least the dress is comfy...
and i feel like wearing a pinafore...
hahahaha...
and the orange thingie and the book is something my anut gave me...
haha...
my sisters all have the same thing also...
but i'm still happy...
will try my best to post some photos i shot...
but i will put mosaic on my face before i put it up...
muahaha...
after gonna eat dinner with them...
but the problem is...








my legs ae kinda numb right now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day