family photo


haha....
i just manage to post this up...
because all the photos are extremely large in the memory...
and my dear blogger can't post it up...
haha...
this is the picture that i like the most...

the only 2 person who was suppose in this picture but then not here...
is huiyee and huixiang...
haha...
pity...
since they keep running here and there...
so my uncle just bring them back home...
and if you wanna know...
the person who had the same pose as me is wayne....
and beside me who is sitting is keane...
vincent is the one acts adorable...
*tummy rolling laughter*
red dress:nicole...
white dress:michelle...
lee ann was the one beside nicole...
chris is the highest and beside him/beside me is john...
person in front of me:brian aka wayne's wife...
haha...
and the other one not mention is brandon...
which is the most good looking among us...
(the adults said that)
and i look kinda funny in all the photos...
since my angle of smiling is always the same...
haha...
actually if i hit this kind of photo when i was young...
i won't even smile...
because i don't like smile in front of the camera...
but now is because if i don't smile...
the whole picture will look really weird...
(thanks to me)
and i don't want to hear adults complain...
they are so noisy when they do that...
hahaha...
anyway...
i'm going to my grandma's house again...
probably will bored till dead...
T.T
i wanna watch sherlock homles!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day