christmas is in the air~


happy happy happy~~
christmas is coming...
sorry to dissapoint you guys if i tell you that i'm kind of a festival person...
and then i will be seeing my aunts this saturday!!
or sunday...
but i will be really down then...
because that's the day we get our photoshoot...
T.T
just finish decorating my room in pet society...
really cost me a fortune actually...
and also gift something to tutu~
because christmas is all about giving right??
and i was kinda thrilled that i just finish my 3rd project in one day??
lalalala~~
but it's kinda pity that penang isn't snowing when it's christmas...
*my sister say if penang is snowing then you won't get to celebrate christmas...because it's hari kiamat
come on...
can you at least dreamt of something that's not going to happen...
otherwise living will be meaningless...
and of course that...
i'm going to celebrate christmas this year!!!
presents...
just think of it and i'm already melting in happiness...
and really miss panda and my friends in school...
and also JAY JAY...
(otherwise she day i didn't love her...hoho)
and maybe we all can celebrate panda's birthday too~
but i bet she'll spend with *** and not the angelitic ailyn...
and also the typical wenchien that call a 16 year old guy her teacher...
**BN:if you see this wenchien remind of yourself about who do you met in queensbay a few days ago...
and BN means:blogger's note...
haha...
yesterday my parents are thinking of buying a christmas tree...
i don't mind if you all buy it...
but just please don't buy those that the leaves keep falling off??
i don't want to spend my whole life sweeping the floor...
kinda reminds me of the witch's broom that they use it to fly around...
why they use broom anyway...
well it's a magical festival after all...
and i wish that i'm the pet in my pet society....
i love the room soooooo much...
*slapping myself*
also wish that the scanlation will let me have something magical as my project...
keke...
well a bear can hope can't she??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day