play the hell outta here~


last day of 2009!
anything wanna say before the clock strikes midnight??
i'll tell you want i'm gonna say after i finish telling my story...
before going to my grandma's house...
went to queensbay to spend my rm60 borders voucher...
bought a 'the time traveler's wife' and  'sherlock homles'...
and the TTTW is going to give it to panda!!
since it's her birthday!
and gonna meet her at g hotel today!!!
kyah!!!
can't wait~~
and then after the whole thing we just went to grandma's house...
and i got shock...
when i saw my cousins all are over there playing jirami...
(maybe it spells this way)
since they yesterday didn't come...
so i am quite shock...
whatever...
and then brian and my sister starting to act 'happy family' again~




oh god they look like parents taking their children go out and play...
and this picture below is what happens when brian is taking a break...

vandalisme!!!!
and this is 2 big huge gigantic people...
trying to learn surfing...

if the government sees this...
i have no idea what will happen to them...
i am the kind and loving one of course...
i never do that kinds of stuffs...
and when i was on teh phone with dino...
(since i am only using 1 hand to grab the handle of the swing)
they keep pushing me higher...
and i was really exhausted because of that...
vincent's fingers are sharp!!!
and keane was like kicking me not pushing me...
so now my back hurts....
T.T
and then went in for dinner of course...
eat what?
roti...
1st time saw them eat bread as dinner...
(if you review my past posts then you will know why i said like that)
and then have another movie marathon...
new moon saga...
the movie really sucks...
(those fans of theirs don't come and whack me up!!)
the whole movie was really emo i can say...
and i have no idea what is the movie talking about..
lucky i didn't went to watch the movie with my cousins and went out with dino...
just a waste of money...
and honestly...
edward and jacob looks like faggots...
hahaha...
and then vincent dunno went where...
and found a board...
the kind that kids use and the theory was based on the magnetic field or something like that...
if you don't want to get confuse then you just think that it's a board...
and then vincent started to write something like....
'i hate watching new moon because it's gay...'
or something like that....
and the keane and me started joining in...
and i wrote a lot too...
like 'keane is a BOF...'
and  'yoke lyn is a 13 year old girl with a mind of 3...'
(wanna know bof?figure it out then)
and then keane just keep draw the smiley face...
and  then...
....
....
....
....
....
....
let's just skip the details then...
after the whole board war...
we just got exhausted and sat down...
watching 2012...
again!
but it's a great movie anyway...
no complains about that movie...


my favourite plushy when i am at my grandma's house!
itsn't it cute!?
and back to my end-of-2009-speech...
as you know...
i am going to D class next year...
with panda,tutu,jayjay,and shir...
we will certainly made really great classmates!
haha...
and i was sorry that i didn't try my best in my school exam...
also lie a lot to my parents...
as if...
sometimes being a bad kid is really fun you know...
but not like bad forever...
we should at least try to take what we should have...
(i have no idea what am i talking about)
anyway...
going to log off now...
going to do some pranks on panda when we met in the hotel...
and meet my cousins too...
for the last 3 days...
i'm kinda sad about their departing ...
gonna give them a big hug maybe...
since i will be meeting them in i-dunno-when year...
maybe will meet keane again after 2 years...
since my mom said that we're gong to singapore next year...
but for now...
just enjoy every second we have...
and be happy for it!
polar bear signing out for now...
last day of 2009~
and the beginning of the 2010...
and the beginning of SPM with no handphones,laptops and fun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day