my day~

early in the morning(6.30a.m...gosh i am so sleepy)get up and climb a hill...
T.T
OF COURSE I STILL HAVE MOUNTAINPHOBIC!
and see...
the 鬼门关...
so scary...
T.T
we're climbing the bukit jambul hill...


the whole climbing thing was like any other...
boring la of course...
because i'm so scare that i will pass out again...
and so i mostly just worry all the way...
and there this STEEP STEEP STEEP stairs everywhere...
and of course my inner organs nearly bump out from their home when i was going down...
like sitting in the elephant feeling again...
only that this time the elephant is even wild...
T.T
and one of my cousin get a bit sick...
because of the STEEP STEEP STEEP stairs...
and also have to fight gravity...
just not what i like to do often...
but at least we get to see this...



sunrise!!!
we never thought that we will be able to make in time to see this!!!!!
woots~
of course the photo isn't like what a DXL will produce...
(don't blame my handphone...he's innocent!!!)
and the wind up there is soooooooo nice...
gosh i wish i will stay up there forever...
(that way i will miss the organs-dance-in-disco part)
haha...

and this picture up there...
is just something random...
(since panda like random...so when she came back only show her this...and maybe jayjay will also like it~)
actually this hill is kinda weird...
first we have to walk up all the way to the end...
(and stupidly i thought that this is the end...just waste me 10 minutes to reach there)

and then...
walk up these STEEP STEEP STEEP stairs...
and not that i hate nature...
but i don't want to fight the gravity...
(gravity is also a kind of nature...so kind~fuwa)

and went back home...
and then went to fetch my dad...
and i'll just said it straight...
my mom is unlucky to have a daughter like me...
(details??wait for the next 2000 years...)
and then went to gurney with dino...
actually my plan of not letting my mom and dino met had been a failure...
kinda long story...
never though that she will go into gurney...
and so walk with dino and shop for a while...
and went to starbucks~~~
and chat lo...
it's been fun...
for a person who random went out with friends...
and it's even hard to find a buddy...
that can sit with you in a starbucks drinking coffee...
(except for her,the rest of my friends aren't quite a coffee lover)
and also pity her for getting a AIDS pack...
hahahahahahahahaha...
*rolling on the floor laughing*
my mom gonna kill me if she knows i bought mocha...
T.T
oh well never care...
of course i lie to my mom that i'm gonna to watch new moon with my cousins...
and when she went home i went to popular...
and take out this book...


hoi hoi hoi...
i'm not stealing...
just that i hide this book in a shelf of books...
(when i go there with dino)
and use the time that were suppose to watch new moon...
on this lovely book...
(there panda!!!!i read it~~~)
the story was quite amazing...
just the typical cecelia ahern style of writing...
get to finish it also!!!!
yay~~~
then i don't need to keep telling my mom to rent it for me...
but i nearly got frozen in popular...
my fingers are even turning purple in there...
and i dunno that whether today is a teachers-come-to-gurney day or not...
at first...
i just take the book and sit at the chair provided...
and when i read till like the 40th page...
suddenly heard an foreigner talking about chinese and stuffs...
and i just peek at the foreigner...
i saw...
chew yee soon sitting beside me...
gah!!!!
and then after i finish the book...
can't stand the cold...
went to artist gallery...
saw ng lay hwa...
and her family...
gah!!!gah!!!
and then while walking to mph and stroll for a while...
saw the shortie(always talk with pn phung and kinda plump and got curly short hair...)
 and the 鸭嘴兽(E3F 2008 form teacher...kinda tall and has thick lips,short hair,kinda tanned)
*sorry that i dunno your names
gah!!!gah!!!gah!!!
is the god trying to let me have a heart attack...
luckily it's just four...
but i'm still happy about today...
happy day~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day