another lately

yup...
just now had been looking/staring at form 5 biology...
and i just found out that...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BIOLOGY~
we're gonna be studying about hearts next year~
and i'm sure that renee will be happy to hear that...
well...
i don't feel anything today...
(i mean about me studying form 5 books and being a form 5 student)
and honestly...
i really dunno what am i going to be when i grown up...
i don't really wanna be a doctor...
(my aunt tell me to be a doc,because that way when she's old she won't need to pay for medical fees...==)
and i don't wanna be a mangaka...
(dude...i just draw manga for fun)
and i don't wanna be a teacher...
(i will die earlier if i do that)
and i certainly don't wanna be an author...
(purleese...)
so as a conclusion...
i still dunno what should i be...
or maybe i'll become an accountant?
(no one will hire me as i was so careless...)
but i have dreamt to be a cook you know...
(food~~~~~~)
but there are many options for me...
like an office girl...
or something else...
but it's really hard to decide when you have a mom that wish her child to have high paid job...
but really...
i just want a job that can makes me feel happy...
and got inspired by it every single day...
well...
i hardly get inspired...
so i'll just have to find huh...
and maybe someday...
i'll find it within my shugo chara...
and i'll be happy...
^^
going to physics tuition tomorrow...
and maybe i'll ask my tuition teacher about it...
haha...
why am i so desperate about finding my dream job?
because i feel so lost...
i study everyday...
but i dunno that whether the things i study will help me one day...
i study so much...
but actually did it have it's own 'power'??
like history...
it's completely useless...
although the main point we study history is because...
'those who never knows history will repeat it.'
so why don't they just put it in moral and let us just study through...
waste my whole lot of time studying history...
and i'm not going to use it when i go to work...
(except that i'm going to be a lawyer...but i'm not going to be that anyway)
swimming coach??
(i reeks at swimming)
but maybe i will become a vet...
just maybe...
and i can learn my fav biology and also apply it~
well we'll just see then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day