it's tuesday!


christmas seems to be gettin' nearer and nearer~
of course i am excited!!
kyah~~
but i'm kinda sad that it will be sunday soon...
*you really don't wanna know...
got scold by no reason again...
and now my handphone seems to be expired...

how can this happen..!?
i'm gonna die...
i'm gonna die...
yes that i rely on my handphone much...
and even more than much...
if i felt sad what will i do???!
and i can't open my laptop 24 7...
my mom will chop me into many piece of 猪头...
T.T
and yesterday seems to have a peaceful night after all...
and chat with panda for a while...
pity her maybe won't get the chance to celebrate xmas over here...
althought shanghai is snowing and it sounds fun...
hmm...
maybe she should pay me an air ticket and then i can go there and celebrate with her...
muahahahaha...
the angelitic ailyn is going to do a good deed...
lalalala~~
and seems that my laokao and mossy is also prepared for xmas~
kekekeke...
wish that i'm going to grandma's house today...
so i don't need to hear any commotions if it happens...
feel so relax when my mom isn't around...
always have to keep a good posture when she's around...
*hei i'm not a princess...althought i prefer prince...
and can't eat much also...
geez...
it's so irritating...
anyway...
nothing interesting happens yesterday...
except that my dad suddenly rush here and there searching for earbuds....
dunno what he wants that for anyway...
maybe for his ears......
and he just missed it that the buds is in his room...
==
11 days to christmas!!!!
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day