christmas


merry christmas you guys!!!
*lots of hugs*
anyway...
i skip tuition yesterday...
for my aunt's christmas party...
come on...
my aunts are like come back here 1 time in 5-6 years...
and of course i am also skipping the tuition next week...
(sorry about that pancake)
since they are celebrating at g hotel next week...
*happy while dreaming*
and yesterday was totally awesome...
i feel like i'm in a bar...
because my uncle and my cousin and a i-dunno-who...
are being bartender today early in the morning...
and you really don't wanna see the pictures...
at first when my uncle and my aunt saw me....
they were like 'huh?i thought you go to tuition...well never mind then...you can enjoy yourself here!'...
and my uncle straight away gave me the best part of the turkey...
(yup...we are having turkey..............................from malaysia...)
so as you can see i am a good niece...
muahahaha...
anyway...

after all the food...
(and looking yuki--a dog getting all fuss off--my aunt said that he's a abused dog...so he will bite people when people wanna touch him...except for lee ann af course...)
me,my sister,keane and the other 3 cousins...
went up to wayne ken's room...
and gamble...
i just play for fun...
since that i don't like gamble anyway...
and then that keane started to screw our mind...
the 'black magic' game...
used me half hour to figure that out...
and my sister used like....hmm...forever??
dude...
why you always enjoy screwing my our minds...
and then it's present time...
lalalala...
and there's really a santa in the house...

the photo is kinda blurry because i was laughing...
this is what happen when almost every adult got drunk...
and there's the santa...
i'm a good girl...
so i never lie...
and that santa...
drinks wine and beer...
and also acts as a stripper...
*he just strip up the santa's clothes...
ps:beside the santa are my 2 uncles...drunk as you can see...
and not to miss out that brandon and his cousin...
(not mine)are having fireworks and they shot to the house beside my aunt's...
(devilish)
of course luckily that the stuffs in that house isn't burning or whatever...
or we will have a hard time putting out the fire...
actually i really really feel that i'm in a pub that the CSI always have their cases at...
they even have the disco light thingie...
and that keane keep asking me to drink...
haha..
sorry to tell you that i'm not a alcoholic...
since that uncle kelvin works in the food industry...
so the desire of having wine among adults are getting more and more...
and even keane is drinking...
and my big sister...
and also my mom and dad...
then...
who's gonna drive!!!!
T.T
god i'm so sad about that...
luckily my mom knows when to stop...
actually i don't drink because when i was like 8...
i taste my grandpa's beer...
(the black one..)
and it taste like the combination of all the medicines in the world and also the bittergourd's essence...
and since that day i never ever drink again..
except for shandy...
anyway back here...
and there's the gifting session...
which is kinda boring because i just look all the male adults sitting on santa's lap...
and also forgot that...
the santa's pants has a hole in it...
and it's right in the middle...
and uncle kelvin and uncle peter keep telling the 'santa' to be gentle...
by right it means 'close your legs you freaking santa...'...
and then just give out the presents...
and of  course we do the countdown...
and my handphone was loaded with christmas greetings...
how did they know i'm still awake anyway...
and my aunt and uncle and keane gave me a big bear hug...
and i don't mind about that at all...
because actually i'm having schoolsick...
everyone has homesick anyway...
i miss my friends a lot okay...
and when i saw wenchien in queensbay...
i got so happy and just hug her...
anyway i got...
RM60 borders voucher!!!!!!
god damn i am so happy with that...
maybe the person who give me the present can read my mind...
hahaha...
and my little sister just keep pitying that i get a voucher...
but what she never knows is that...
bottom in my heart i was really happy to get that gift...
unlike hers...
she get a 'the face shop' product and a pencilcase.....
again...
haha...
my auut give us that as a gift to visit us...
and so now she has so many pencilcase...
and my big sister gets a parka...
and maybe also the product...
well i dunno anyway...
and my mom and dad...
i just simply have no idea...
actually i have many things to write about...
but i dunno where should i start...
so maybe i'll stop for now...
and i'll report about my new year's eve next time...
haha...
ps:there's a rifle and a gun in my aunt's house...and it's real......with bb bullets...
^^...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day