the day before i went to the 1st form 5 tuition

see?
now my emotional part of me take over again...
=.=
anyway...
so i gonna say this again...
it's fast...
december...
winter????
my relatives will be back in 19/12...
and oh god...
the worst part??
we gonna be taking a family photoshoot...
in ****** clothes...
i'm not gonna tell what am i going to wear...
but it's gonna be really freakin' out i guess...
and why she has to cause us so much problem?!
i can't take her you know...
acting selfish...
and never take up responsibility...
i bet she don't even how to wash the dishes!
(everytime she eat she just put the bowl in the basin...and my mom will scold me didn't wash...and if i say that's hers she just scold me again...say i am acting selfish!?)
god this is a piece of crap...
now my sister gotta scan through the computer again...
to check whether there's any virus or whatever in the system...
(but mostly 99% there's virus anyway)
but she just never take up responsibility...
example...
last time she use computer before exam...
(which is not allowed)
and when my mom came home she realize...
and she don't wanna confest...
and i have to cheat my mom...
and say i switch on the internet to update my antivirus...
(which is partially true)
but why i do that??
duh....
i don't wanna cause commotion and 'war' everyday...
i just want a peaceful life...
i don't wanna see quarrelling...
can't you guys just grant me that wish??
(by the way...you go girl!you finally slap her...which i longed to do it...)
since i was young...
i dunno...
it's been how many years that i have gone through such life...
it's really makes me feel like i am just a shield...
lifeless...
taken around...
hate it!!!!
even my teddies have better life than me...
i know i should thank for the life i am having now...
be able to go for vacations...
and get to eat and live well...
but if you let me choose...
i prefer a peaceful life...
than live good but never get to live in peace...
(i sound like war...haha)
and please just change that horrible...
no...
terrible attitude of yours...
otherwise...
we really dunno what should we do...
even mom has to get her face full with fury every single day...
see?
my sister is siding her again...
said that the computer dunno why kena virus...
but not saying that my little sister is actually using the computer just now...
(she wasn't allow to do that)
grr!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最后一天

penang bridge INTERNATIONAL marathon

before we reach the last day